Dates & Cost
The Eastern Europe Rally 2016 starts at Friday 12th of May in Zakopane Poland, here the inspection takes place as from 16.00 o’clock. You can park your car safely for € 25,00 per week.
Saturday the 13th of May the rally starts at 08.00 o’clock, up and including Saturday the 20th of May the rally caravan moves daily to finish again in Zakopane.
What are the costs?
Registration and payment before the 15th of February: € 1.750,00.
Assistance obliged (unless own assistance vehicle): € 250,00.
After February 15th the costs for registration are € 2.250,00 (including assistance!).
When the participant has its own assistance vehicle during the rally, the registration costs are € 1.750,00 (thus exclusive assistance from the organisation).
- 8 hotel reservations
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Road books + way points
- Medical assistance
- Technical assistance
- Sweep cars (transportation of the motorcycle to the hotel)
- Sweep motorcycle
Assistance during rally : option 1 via organisation: included in subscription money!
- Transport of rally box (Model: Pierre Henry, for sale at Hornbach) with spare parts, gears, etc.
- Sports bag with personal things
- Technical support.
Assistance during rally: option 2
- Making use of personal assistance vehicle, possible as a team with more riders.
- Assistance uses personal maps and GPS. We provide addresses and way points of the hotels.
- Costs for a vehicle with 1 person: € 1.250,00
For every extra person we charge € 1000,00 (p.p.)
Hotel stays with breakfast/dinner included.
- With groups of 8 persons assistance is free!
This in case of 1 vehicle with 1 driver.
Extra transport of vehicle:
- Return motorcycle transport from RBC to Zakopane € 200,00
- Return quad transport from RBC to Zakopane € 400,00
To subscribe please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM under REGISTER